2019 Active & Aging Well Expo
June 7, 2019 – June 8, 2019
There are so many opportunities in our region for us to stay healthy and active, no matter our age. The Active & Aging Well Expo brings those opportunities to you! Come discover over 60 local organizations and explore the many volunteer opportunities, recreation activities, and health & wellness services available to you right now.
Admission costs only $5 and provides you with access to the event and a $2.00 food voucher. Keep an eye out for free shuttle services to and from the event.
Event Schedule Below
Please note, the following is subject to change
- 11:00 am - SMART Exercises with VON
- 11:30 am - Cooking Demonstration with Matthew Johnston
- 12:00 pm - Finding Your Way Presentation with Alzheimer Society
- 12:30 pm - Staying Safe in Your Home with Amherstburg Fire Department
- 1:00 pm - Getting the Most From Your Home with John D'Alimonte & Kim Wheeler RE/MAX Preferred Realty Inc.
- 1:30 pm - Cooking Demonstration with Howard Hyman
- 2:00 pm - Financial Presentation with Jeff Garton
- 2:30 pm - Yoga Demonstration with the Town of Amherstburg
- 11:00 am - Healthy Exercises with Movati Athletic
- 11:30 am - Cooking Demonstration with Beau Veldhuis
- 12:00 pm - Mindful Meditations with the Metta Collective
- 12:30 pm - Presentation with Your Sole Comfort
- 1:00 pm - Ballet Demonstration with Catherine Cristofaro
- 1:30 pm - Fashion Show with Deja Vu New 2
- 2:30 pm - Cooking Demonstration with Kristy LeBlanc
- 3:00 pm - Yoga Demonstration with the Town of Amherstburg