Accessible Transportation For All
Get where you need to go with CareLink Accessible Transportation. Our accessible vehicles and friendly drivers can help you overcome any mobility barrier. We provide affordable door-to-door pick-up and drop-off service to help you get to medical appointments, social outings and shopping or grocery trips.
Cost and Availability
All fees listed include round-trip service
- $12 local round trip
- $18 from Amherstburg to LaSalle round trip
- $18 from LaSalle to Amherstburg round trip
- Available 9:00am-4:00pm Monday – Friday except holidays
- $18 round trip to Windsor
- $20 round trip to Tecumseh
- Available Tuesday – Friday except holidays
ALL TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE
*Limit of 5 bags per rider for shopping trips
Who Can Use It?
CareLink transportation can be used by any adults over the age of 55. Adults of all ages who use aids such as a wheelchair, a walker or a cane, residents who have a demonstrated inability to walk 175 yards/158 meters without assistance can also use the service. Service is provided to residents of Amherstburg and LaSalle, with transportation to Windsor available. All appointments must be booked in advance.
About The CareLink Collaboration
CareLink Health Transit is a collaboration between multiple organizations, funded in part by the Erie St. Clair LHIN. Through this partnership, we work together to serve our clients better by:
- Coordinating trips to shorten wait times and provide more options
- Providing better customer service
- Standardising and simplifying user fees across the region
- Improving client access to services by coordinating scheduling